Monday, 10 October 2011

NMD201 week11

Only one week to go in this semester. This week, we all concentrate on the final project-e-Portfolio. For my e-Portfolio, I would like to show the life in Darwin. As a personal e-Portfolio, I also want to upload my video products which I had done before. Some of them were created by myself, others were created from group work. My e-Portfolio is divided into 6 parts which are the Home page- Life in Darwin, Sunset in Mindil Beach, Wild Life Park, Jumping Crocodile Cruise, my video products and the contact details of me. The most impression place for me is Mindil Beach that it is only open 5 months from May to October every year. Mindil Beach is a good place to look the amazing sunset and enjoy the multicultural food in Darwin. Mindil Beach is also a market which is selling the native souvenir and some crafts on Thursday and Sunday only. In brief, it is a good place to relax and spend the weekend.  

The picture below is one part of my e-Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment